Don't hear audio fr...

Notifications
Clear all

Don't hear audio from telephone call

Ninjanet
(@ninjanet)
Topic starter  

Hi, i just received my Carbotic. All works well except that i can't hear the audio from my telephone call. I pair my phone with bluetooth calls carbotics, the app recognize my phone, my contacts, my phone logs and i can receive and make calls but i can't hear the audio of the calls. Made i something wrong? Can you help me?

AP756 - Fred
(@ap756)
Forum Admin Moderator

Best advice: Do it again. First remove any phone connection from Carbotics Bluetooth and start from scratch. Then connect the phone you want to use again from standard Bluetooth settings (pic 1, I establish a new connection to "Power 5"). If this setting is ok and the connection is established, start the Bluetooth/Phone program. You'll see pic 2. Tap on connection (upper line, middle symbol), your phone and then connect (right side, middle symbol). If all is fine your phone is "connected" and should be ready to use.

Pic 1
Pic 2

Bye for now  Fred

ReplyQuote
Ninjanet
(@ninjanet)
Topic starter  

Hi Fred, unfortunately i've already try to delete all pairs and redo but nothing change.

I've a Realme X2 Pro with ColorOS, i don't know if can helps you.

I can't hear the telephone audio call.

I notice that when i make or receive a phone call with carbotics my car infotaiment (i have a 2018 Peugeto 3008) change the volume icon from classic volume icon in telephone icon (the same when i use my telephone with standard Bluetooth car connection). i have unpair my phone from my car before pair with carbotics.

Can i do something else?

ReplyQuote
AP756 - Fred
(@ap756)
Forum Admin Moderator

Yes. First, please delete the Bluetooth connection phone-Peugeot. If you get a call your Peugeot head unit grabs this connection and Carbotics just cant get the call. If this works for you all is fine.

If not you might try something else (at least I hope you can do that 😊). Please try to test your setup in one or more different car(s) with wired Apple CarPlay support to make sure the problem isn't caused by your Peugeot. A lot of car manufacturers try to implement CarPlay in a different way and it's a quite difficult job to correct all these different "interpretations". Please report your findings. Thanks in advance

Bye for now  Fred

ReplyQuote
Ninjanet
(@ninjanet)
Topic starter  

I already tried to clean all connection with my car, but nothing change. I have to try with another apple car ready car.

ReplyQuote
Share: